2020 Lifestyle Weekly Planner - Black
2020 Lifestyle Weekly Planner - BlackSALE
Create your own story with the ‘2020 Lifestyle Weekly Planner in Black’
This 2020 lifestyle weekly planner (January - December) was created to encourage you to dream, plan and take action daily. Use this lifestyle planner as a creative space for you to plan meaningful, beautiful days and document your highlights, challenges and lessons. Every page of this planner has been designed with an intention to help you welcome more joy and mindfulness into each day.
Add the 2020 Lifestyle Weekly Planner in Black to your shopping cart below, and enjoy an inspiring and mindful 2020
Please note: Pen Holders are on Pre-Order. Shipping will start from 18th of November.
ABOUT THIS PLANNER
Our goal is to inspire you to take full responsibility of your life, your happiness and be fully aware of yourself and the journey you want to be on. We have thoughtfully designed this lifestyle planner for 2020 to help you feel more in control of the things you wish to achieve, how to achieve them as well as reflect on your journey and document your highlights throughout the year.
- Review 2019. Your highs and lows, lessons and challenges
- Create your story and vision for 2020 & set meaningful goals
- Break down your goals month-by-month as you go and write down real action steps
- Prioritise your tasks and plan your weekly and daily to-do's to make the most of every day
- Track your habits and reflect on your progress
- Keep yourself motivated and inspired with the help of our quotes, thought-provoking questions and positive challenges.
Dated: January - December 2020
Layout & pages: Weekly layout, 320 pages
Size:A5 (148 x 210mm)
Paper: FSC approved Ivory colour, 100 gsm
Cover: Hard cover faux leather
Bookmarks: 2 ribbons
Pocket: On the back cover
Designed & made in Europe
What our customers say
prioritise your tasks and
make the most of each day
personalize it -
make it your own
create your vision for 2020
& set meaningful goals
track your habits and
reflect on your progress