Your Questions Answered
If you can't find an answer to your question here, please email email@example.com and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Shipping & Delivery
UPDATE January 2021: ALL DELIVERY SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING MAJOR DISRUPTIONS.
- We can only guarantee your order will leave our studio in time for the delivery. We CAN NOT guarantee your order will arrive on time, as this is down to our shipping partners and COVID-19 related shipping delays in certain countries.
- We currently ship within the UK, most of Europe and most countries worldwide. If your country is not on the list, please contact us for further help.
- All orders are processed in 1-3 business days. This is in addition to the shipping time.
- Unfortunately, we do not post to PO boxes.
- Import duties, taxes and any other charges are not included in the price and is the buyer’s responsibility. These charges are set by the destination country. Please check with your local customs office directly prior to placing the order.
- Once your shipment is received by the carrier, we are no longer able to make changes to your order. Please make sure the shipping address is correct before placing your order.
- Most orders are shipped via Royal Mail standard or tracked service (customer can choose the shipping method). Please note that the standard shipping method does not provide tracking details.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Shipments within the UK normally take 2-3 business days.
- Shipments within Europe normally take 4-6 business days. Shipments to Italy can take up to 14 business days.
- Shipments to rest of the world normally take 7-10 business days, however, please note that on some rare occasions there can be delays due to the customs process in the destination country.
- We aim to deliver any International items within three to five working days after posting to Europe, and within five to seven working days after posting to the rest of the world. An item being sent to Europe is only considered lost (refund will be issued) if it’s not delivered within 20 working days after the date it was due to be delivered. For an item going to the rest of the world, it’s 25 working days. Experience tells us items can still arrive within these timeframes.
Returns & Refunds
- We believe you will love our products, however, should you have to, you can return the items within 14 days of receipt. Please note that buyers are responsible for any return postage costs. We advise you use the tracked shipping method for any returns.
- Returned items must be in the same condition you received them and in the original packaging. To start the return process, please contact us with your name and order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged (unless they arrive damaged or defective):
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale
- An item being sent to Europe is only considered lost (refund will be issued) if it’s not delivered within 20 working days after the date it was due to be delivered. For an item going to the rest of the world, it’s 25 working days. Experience tells us items can still arrive within these timeframes.
- Refunds can only be issued back to the original payment method. Please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to appear back in your account.
- For further information on returns, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- In case you wish to change your order or delivery address, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We aim to be really fast at processing and shipping your order, so please note that once your order has been placed and you have received an order confirmation email, it may not be possible to make any changes to your order, however, we will try our best to accommodate your request.
- We use a third-party payment processor, we do not store a record of your card or personal information.
- Please credit The Inspired Stories (with a link to our website www.theinspiredstories.com) in case of using images from our website. Should you have any questions about content usage, please e-mail us at email@example.com.