"I do" Wedding Journal
"I do" Wedding Journal
Whether you are planning a small, intimate wedding or a two day gathering with a big guest list, this journal is here to help you plan the event that reflects your unique personalities and love. In this journal you will find an essential framework and space to go into as much detail as you wish - from creating a moodboard for your venue to planning your honeymoon.
This journal was created to be your keepsake that holds this exciting journey, your memories, dreams and highlights all in one place. Our hope is that it stays with you as a treasure that warms your heart every time you open it, even years after that beautiful day you said “I do” to each other.
Please check the important delivery information section (click here) before placing your order.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THE "I DO" WEDDING JOURNAL:
- Beautiful quotes all about love & relationships at the beginning of each section.
- Space for reflecting on your relationship, beautiful memories you have together so far and also vision for your marriage.
- Checklist with 12 month breakdown - space to fill in important to-do's for your unique wedding day.
- Space for important contacts.
- Table for budget planning.
- Guest list with address, dietary requirements, RSVP and thank you.
- Venue moodboard, space for comparing different options, important questions to ask your wedding venue, menu options, cake inspiration & space for creating a seating plan.
- Photography and videography planning section with important questions to ask your photographer and videographer, space for comparing options.
- Entertainment planning section with important questions to ask as well as space for comparing different entertainment options, song list.
- Ceremony planning with important questions to consider, space for ceremony order, vows, readings and beautiful words.
- Stationery list, space for wedding invite wording, stationery moodboard.
- Decor and flower planning with important questions to ask your florist, decor moodboard, flower & decor checklist as well as space to compare different companies to work with.
- Wedding attire & beauty section with moodboard, important appointments, and notes for choosing the final wedding attire.
- Finishing touches will hold the timeline of your wedding day, space for notes, inspiration and important reminders.
- Wedding reflection with space for highlights and favourite moments from your magical day.
- Honeymoon planning and reflection.
- Pages for notes at the end of each section and also at the end of the journal.
Perfect for the couples that follow their heart and put adventures, stories, emotions, experiences and love first.
Let’s celebrate love and plan this magical day, your way.
- Textured linen hard cover
- Embossed rose gold foil
- 2 bookmark ribbons
- Ivory 100gsm FSC paper
- 160 pages
- Designed & printed in Europe
- It comes in a beautiful 100% cotton bag that you can re-use