Shipping & Delivery
UPDATE March 2020: We are doing everything to process orders as quickly as possible but due to current events there might be some disruptions to delivery services.
- We currently ship within the UK, Europe and most countries worldwide. If your country is not on the list, please contact us for further help.
- All orders are processed in 1-3 business days. This is in addition to the shipping time.
- Unfortunately, we do not post to PO boxes.
- Import duties, taxes and any other charges are not included in the price and is the buyer’s responsibility. These charges are set by the destination country. Please check with your local customs office directly prior to placing the order.
- Once your shipment is received by the carrier, we are no longer able to make changes to your order. Please make sure the shipping address is correct before placing your order.
- Most orders are shipped via Royal Mail standard or tracked service (customer can choose the shipping method). Please note that the standard shipping method does not provide tracking details.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable for refused or undeliverable items.
- Shipments within the UK normally take 2-3 business days.
- Shipments within Europe normally take 4-6 business days. Shipments to Italy can take up to 14 business days.
- Shipments to rest of the world normally take 7-10 business days, however, please note that on some rare occasions there can be delays due to the customs process in the destination country.
- We aim to deliver any International items within three to five working days after posting to Europe, and within five to seven working days after posting to the rest of the world. An item being sent to Europe is only considered lost (refund will be issued) if it’s not delivered within 20 working days after the date it was due to be delivered. For an item going to the rest of the world, it’s 25 working days. Experience tells us items can still arrive within these timeframes.